born August 24, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
3 Months Old
As David said last night, Claire is now a quarter of a year old! Then he went further and said, "We only have 71 more quarters of a year before she is 18." My gosh - just put a knife in my heart! :) We can't believe how fast the days and weeks have gone. Our sweet Claire has stayed sweet and is more fun with each day. She easily rolls over from tummy to back, and just this week has been making attempts to roll from back to tummy. She coos and giggles, smiles like crazy and holds her head up like a pro. We're pretty sure she is the most well traveled 3 month old ever, having visited Kentucky, Houston, Amarillo, Greenville, Dallas & Abilene all in her short 3 months. This year, gratitude has taken on a whole new meaning for us. And while we'll definitely celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, we're reminded every day that, "The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." (Psalm 126:3)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious Claire! I am so thankful for this sweet girl that I seriously start tearing up when I think about God's amazing plan. Love Psalm 126:3 - feel that way about Carter & Miles, who by the way are ready for a playdate with Baby Claire soon!! We love you guys!!!!! I also love her dress in this pic - adorable!
ReplyDelete