Happy 1 Week Birthday!
Today, our sweet Claire is one week old. When we realized this, we couldn't believe it! What a precious, unbelievable week it has been. I don't think, even in our wildest dreams, that either of us could have imagined that God would give us such a beautiful gift.
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" Ephesians 3:20-21
Oh my goodness - how could it possibly have been a week? This shows you how fast this precious lil one is going to grow...enjoy the quiet cuddly moments now as she'll be moving before you know it. I am still so freakin' excited for you, even though...well you know:) :)
ReplyDeletelove you guys,
Sherri
She is absolutely lovely, I can't wait to meet her. Tears of joy have flowed all around the country for you. Amen and Amen.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo liz