Claire is 6 months old today! We can hardly believe it. It feels as if she's always been ours and at the same time we can't believe how fast the days have gone! What an amazing blessing in our lives - just as God promised, this gift is beyond what we could have asked or imagined (Ephesians 3:20).
I also celebrated my birthday this month and could not imagine a greater present than to become a mom to such a precious and fun girl. My Claire is an every moment joy and I am grateful beyond what I can say.
Claire can do all kinds of fun things now, like rolling halfway across the room in about 2.5 seconds, laughing and "talking", playing peek-a-boo, and eating big girl food like mashed bananas, avocados, carrots & squash! (A big thanks to Aunt Jen who taught me how to make my own baby food.) Claire's favorite trick is rolling under things she should NOT roll under, like the bed (picture below). Without a doubt, I know we have lots of laughs ahead of us as we watch this sweet girl grow.
Claire Bear, our prayer for you continues to be that you will "Grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man." Luke 2:52. We love you!

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! Can't wait to see her. love ya all. Mamaw
ReplyDeleteJulie! I'm LOVING those bows! Such a beautiful girl!! Can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteCourt