I love this picture - and I love this girl! This face is her through and through. At 4 1/2 months, that little personality is really coming out and delighting everyone in it's path. Claire is a charmer wherever she goes and more than anyone she charms David & I. It's hard to put her to bed at night because she just smiles and talks so much that you don't want to put her down. Claire is busy these days rolling her way around the room - I'll post a video soon. We are all looking forward to a great 2011 with our precious family.
She is a charmer indeed. How could anyone resist that cute little girl, with her awesome blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture and this sweet girl! I can just imagine her coos and smiles at night. That would make it hard to put her down! :)
ReplyDelete