born August 24, 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Month Old

In one month you have had your first airplane flight and hotel stay.  You had your first two doctor checkups and everything was great.  You weighed 7lbs after two weeks.
      

In the first month you have been to Chuy's, Chic-fil-a, HEB (a few times), and to a baby shower in your honor and somehow avoided the worst viral infection to ever enter Northwest Hills in Austin.  

You have worn an average of 3.4 outfits per day, 
soiled diapers that you have never even worn, and tried on close to a hundred head bands and bows.  You have watched the Cowboys and your mom lose two heart wrenching football games.

You have already had a younger niece Grace born to your Uncle Richard and Aunt Deanna.  You have gone to your first two church services and slept through at least one of the sermons.  

You have had your first photo shoot and already been kissed by a boy.  Two in fact.  The twin Griffin boys were taking a liking to you, but who can blame them?  

You are already flipping over onto your back from your stomach and holding your head up.  

Your eyes are still pretty blue and your mom and I love you very much.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. How can I stay away from her. I am in Love. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bows and outfits! She is one stylin' chicka! I can't believe she is a month old already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recap! Miss Claire has certainly had a busy few months of life. Take some pictures of the meeting with Cousin Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little lady. Happy 1 month to Claire and to Mom an Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen.. can't wait to see you all. SOO many blessings and hugs to you....

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Miss Claire. Happy one month Birthday, sweet girl. I, along with Carter & Miles, send LOTS of kisses your way & look forward to seeing you again soon! ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete